Pepper and family

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cumin...new member of the family



September 16, at about 7nish in the evening I added a new member to the family. Been wanting to get one for a longg time and she is finally MINE!


Meet Cumin, she's a 12 weeks old Sugar Glider. Lovable, a great escape artist and can be really loud when she wants to be!

On the 2nd day she stayed with me, she went missing! After frantically looking for her high and low, I found he snoozing away in my handbag!

On the 3rd day, she went exploring the house again and this time I found her under a pile of clothes.

Cumin loves yogurt and grapes. I was told that she likes mealworms too but she chose to ignore it when I gave some to her last night. I am looking for the right bonding pouch for her but it is so difficult to get one in the country.

Enjoy these shots of her taken on the 1st night I brought her home!

4 Comments:

At 10:46 am, Blogger geeth said...

So cute! I like his BIG eyes and ears! :)

 
At 9:11 pm, Blogger E.L.M.O said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:13 pm, Blogger E.L.M.O said...

hello! im just wondering, how are your cats and sugar glider doing? are your cats disturbing the lil girl? because im getting one baby sugar glider soon. im afraid my tabby cat would disturb and scare him.

 
At 9:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The glider looks underaged. Do not feed grapes, yoghurt is good. Try to get HPW diet for gliders (chubbypetsgarden or petshack), it contains adequate protein for this species, and is easy to prepare and feed. Feed a variety of fruits & vege, i.e. papaya, rockmelon, honeydew, sengkuang, Choy sam/sawi. I have a cat and 5 gliders. Be very careful when your glider "explores" your place, if it is your cats territory it could get ugly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home